One Night in Cape Town – All you need to know
Presented by: Hilltop Live, Sounds Good, MK
One Night in Cape Town with Yellowcard, Manchester Orchestra and Deftones is creeping up on us at an alarming rate and we want you to be prepared for anything that could come at you.
Here is a list of all the information you need, from performance times through to what you can and can’t bring in. Please share as much as possible cause we all want to know where we’re are going or what band is on stage.
– Gates open at 18:00 on 8 August 2013.
– Line Up:
19:00 : Manchester Orchestra
20:20 : Yellowcard
21:40 : Deftones
(line-up subject to change)
– Golden Circle ticket holders to please enter through Doors 1 and 6. These are the doors that are closest to the stage.
– General Standing ticket holders please enter through Doors 2, 3, 4 and 5.
– Seated ticket holders please enter through Doors 8 and 11. You’ll head upstairs to the seated area. Please make sure that you sit in your assigned seat. Your set number can be found on your ticket.
– Please ensure that you have a printed copy of your One Night in Cape Town ticket with you. Each ticket must be scanned at the entrance, so no ticket – no entry!
Tickets will be on sale at the venue on the evening, however there is no guarantee that you will be able to get. We strongly suggest you purchase your tickets before on www.plankton.mobi
What to bring with you:
- Your ticket (duh) and your ID book. Because it’s no under 18’s you might be asked for it should the gate managers think you are under age.
- Your wallet to buy food and drinks and to pay for your parking
- Comfortable shoes ladies – heels are not a good idea, you are going to be standing for a couple of hours!
- A camera – you might want to take some snaps. Cameras that can fit into a ladies normal sized hand bag are fine. ANYTHING bigger that could be considered professional will not be allowed into the venue.
What NOT to bring with you:
- Like all HillTop Live events, we’d prefer if you left your bad attitudes at home. Small spaces, long hours standing and alcohol generally brings out the worst in people.
- Professional cameras or iPads
- Knives, guns, illegal drugs, your own drinks or food, your pets or your children (this is a over 18’s only show)
– Food and drinks will be available for sale outside the Arena. Please feel free to enjoy this before and after the show. No drinks or food from home will be allowed in.
– Merchandise from the bands will be on sale. Keep an eye out for the stand in the main lobby.
– Right of Admission is Reserved. Behave like a caveman, cause any problems or be under the age, we will ask you to leave the concert without a refund on your ticket.
8 August 2013
Grand Arena, Grand West Casino
Doors open at 18:00
Line up: Manchester Orchestra, Yellowcard, Deftones
For any additional information, please log onto www.facebook.com/onenightincapetown where we’ll be posting and answering any questions you have!