- Tell us about your journey to where you are today, a little bit of background on how you got started in music/DJing?
We had a common interest for house music back in school. A few years later we linked up and started playing at our own events.
- Can you please explain to us the meaning behind the name Metro Ticket?
The Metro Ticket alias represents a ticket to a journey on a route less travelled.
- What are some of your influences and inspirations in your style of music?
Artists like Bill Patrick, dOP and Guy Gerber.
- What has you most excited about the local music scene in SA at the moment?
The influx of international artists coming to South Africa.
- What do you enjoy the most playing for house lovers in the country?
- To date, what has been your best achievement as a DJ?
We’ve been really fortunate to play alongside some of the industry’s big players. That’s always fun.
- Is there anything else you are working on that we would be interested in?
An outdoor multi faceted art and music experience.
- Any big events you wish to play at in 2014?
- Where can people follow you?
- Lastly, if you could play at any festival in the world, where would that be?