The singer/songwriter, Matthew Mole, who has taken the hearts of all South Africans with his genuine, care free and loving personality, will be playing at THE WORLD OF PARK ACOUSTICS this Sunday. He has come a long way since winning the Converse GET OUT OF THE GARAGE competition in 2012. He has since released an album, called THE HOME WE BUILT, and played at almost every festival that we host in SA. We managed to catch up with Matthew, once again, for a short chat. This is how it went down:
- For some of us that dont know too much about SA music, would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself and how you started out in music?
- What are some of the influences and inspirations growing up and in your sound today?
- What have been some of the challenges you have faced in your musical career thus far?
- Ever since winning the Converse GET OUT OF THE GARAGE competition, you have really blown up on the SA music scene. Do you think winning that awesome competition helped with that?
- You also recently released your debut album, THE HOME WE BUILT, how has this been received by the SA music enthusiasts?
- What have been some of your best moments of 2014 thus far?
- You will be playing at the Park Acoustics: A World Of Park Acoustics, this month. Are you excited about this and what can we expect from your performance?
- Are you working on anything else that we might be interested in