Buntu presents a special Ableton Workshop.
Ableton Certified Tutor Emile Hoogenhout from SA will be guiding us through software for music production and creation Ableton.
On the day we walk through….
● Getting to know Arrangement View and Session View
● The difference between a MIDI track and an Audio track
● What are effects and how to utilize them in music production
● How to Warp Audio
● Cut Time, Duplicate Time and Delete Time
● How to create an effects rack and the use of Macros
● How to create an instrument rack and the use of Macros
● Creating your own multi purpose Drum Rack
● Understanding Send and Return Channels
● Follow Actions and Clip Launch Modes
● Convert Harmony, Melody or Drums to New Midi Clip
● Creating a Personalised Production or Performance Template to Users Specifications
Emile has performed at an array of prestigious festivals and concerts across the country, where his compositions unveil a multitude of musical styles, fusing acoustic and electronic music. He has taught music for over a decade, both privately and at various institutions. He’s used Ableton since 2002. He offers group and individual sessions covering music production, performance, and Max for Live; all tailored to accommodate varying levels of expertise.
Check out his website http://
there are loads of live packs, instrument racks and tutorials on there.
Should you wish to attend please register your name to email@example.com
Tickets are available now at Early Bird prices R60. Hurry and secure yourself a spot! Stick around and join us for the party after the workshop.